Collected information and use:
Each visitor to the Memory Dealers web page is recognized and logged by the web server automatically by the domain name and IP address only.
- All e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- Aggregate information of accessed or visited pages.
- User-specific information of accessed or visited pages.
- Volunteered information, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- Purchase, inquiry, and payment information including name, address, telephone number, fax number, and payment method (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
Collected information utility:
The collected information is generally used for the following activity:
- Processing orders/inquiries placed on-line.
- Web site content improvement.
- On-line submitted postal address will only receive the information for which it was provisioned for. On-line submitted telephone numbers are only used in communication regarding inquiries and/or orders placed on-line.
- The collected information will NOT BE DISCLOSED OR SOLD to any third party without explicit permission. The collected information will be disclosed when legally required, and upon request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, compliance verification and/or enforcement of the policies governing our website, as well as all applicable laws protecting against misuse or unauthorized use of the website.
- Store visitors preferences
- Record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart.
- Record user-specific information on what pages users’ access or visit.
- Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site.
- Customize Web page content on different types of browser or other information that the visitor sends.
Security and Confidentiality:
During receiving and/or transfer of sensitive information, a redirection to a secure server is engaged with a pop-up screen notification. Only required information to provision products and/or services is accessible to Memory Dealers Inc. employees with specific limit policy in place. Access to sensitive information and customer personal information by Memory Dealers, Inc. employees is governed and limited by “reasonable necessity to provision products and/or services” policy allowing for effective customer service and customer protection.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
Direct any questions or suggestions to:
3350 Scott Blvd. Building 32
Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408) 486-5650 Or e-mail us at: email@example.com